HÄR ÄR MEDITATIONER ETT HÄNDANDE. PROCESSER ÄR ETT HÄNDANDE. ÖVERSKRIDANDE ÄR ETT HÄNDANDE. UPPVAKNANDE ELLER UPPLYSNING ÄR ETT HÄNDANDE.
För den seriösa sökaren som vill stanna över natten i våra campus:
Cleansing your energy body or the light body for awakening to states of oneness.
For experiencing enlightened states of consciousness.
Over night stay seekers timings at The Oneness Field – 7:00 pm check-in 6:00 pm check-out (no dinner).
Upasana means sitting in the proximity of the divine, being in a space where there is no separation. It also means an inward immersion.
- Guidance for the Upasana will be given on the middle floor of The Oneness Field and is a must for you before you enter the sanctum.
- The general medium of instruction at The Oneness Field will be English. If you prefer to listen to the guidelines for siddhi and Upasana in other languages (Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Chinese, Russian) you will be required to use the headphones specially provided to you. We respect your needs and intend to give you a world-class experience at The Oneness Field.
- Please use the equipment with care and return them before you leave. Any damage to the equipment or loss of equipment will necessitate you to pay rupees 3,000.
- Please be patient with us for we are doing our best to increase the number of languages available for you to follow at The Oneness Field.
- If during upasana you have cough or sneezes please leave the sanctum of The Oneness Field to prevent disturbance to others who may be in deep states of Transcendence
- Cell phones must be left in silent mode and left in the ground floor of The Oneness Field along with your hand bag and foot wear.
- Please be at the venue an hour before time to make it into the Siddhi / Upasana. You may miss the opportunity to enter into The Oneness Field otherwise.